Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain

I love the rain if I do not have to go outside and drive around in it. I spent yesterday sitting in my four-season so that I could hear the pitter-patter of the rain and wished I was a great writer like Emily Dickinson or Sylvia Plath (without the whole going crazy part), writing a novel or a poem. Instead, I settled for browsing the web. For when I do actually go outside, I love an absolutely fun pair of rain boots to wear over my pants so that the bottom of my pants don’t get wet (one of my biggest pet peeves), and an umbrella that is NOT black. Everyone has a black umbrella, just like how everyone has a black suitcase. I want mine to be different! So I carry a Chinese-print vintage-y umbrella I found at a flea market – there’s none other like it.

There’s a ton of cute rain boots out there now – I especially love the Burberry plaid (huge Burberry fan, here!).

Burberry rain boots -mmmm
Burberry logo plate rain boots

Kate Spade rain boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs

Sperry Top-sider rain boots



Here are some really cute and unique umbrellas from Tray6.






No comments:

Post a Comment