Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Wayward Offspring of Barney's New York


I want to go here – if you live in LA, I am so jealous. Barney’s New York CO-OP opened this year in March in LA. It has 15 different stores carrying brands such as Citizens of Humanity, Helmut Lang, Kate Moss forTopshop, True Religion, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Theory, Juicy Couture, Joe’s Jeans, 7 For All Mankind, 3.1 PhillipLim, Chip & Pepper, and I can go on and on and on…
You can shop online, they have a list of all the designers they carry and also list out their current obsessions.How I would love to be there in person! It looks like so much fun. I love this concept!
So, what is a CO-OP you ask?


Some cute things I saw & love:
Heart charm necklace - Bing Bang

Fitted leather jacket - Kate Moss for Topshop

Open cardigan - Alexander Wang

Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress with ruffle details


Diane von Furstenberg button front pencil skirt

Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment