Sunday, August 12, 2007

Living up to its name

My latest shopping obsession is an online boutique called Wrapables. I ran across this website searching for a new jewelry stand (which I did end up buying there) and have it saved as a favorite ever since. I look on their website at least once a week, if not daily, just to peruse. They sell accessories, gifts, and home furnishings and accents. I absolutely love it because it is so easy to navigate, and everything is organized by category. What I love most about this boutique is that everything is so fresh and modern. There is always something new, and most of all, its easy to shop for a unique gift to wrap up, hence its name, Wrapables. I was looking for a new big bag recently to update my tired big black bag. After going to all the big department stores and looking at all the designer bags, I was looking around http://www.wrapables.com/ in the bag section and found the perfect big bag. I fell in love with a large white tote with lots of hardware. Since Wrapables was have a $5.99 flat s&h promotion, and I needed a laptop bag for my new laptop, I perused their line of laptop bags because that was the only logical thing to do. There was a small but great selection, and I saw the perfect laptop bag - a damask bag. Of course I had to get it. Ordering was really easy - since I've purchased from them before, I had an account so it was a matter of simple clicks. They sent me an email with shipment tracking information, and about 3 days later - a the bags arrived at my front door. I was so excited to open them up and start using them right away! I've been carrying the tote for a few days now, and I absolutely love it. I have pictures below:



Front view - love the hardware details and the ruching.
Side view - looks stiff in this picture, but in reality, its slouchy and very roomy!

View of ruching detail...beautiful.
Picture of Damask laptop. I love it because its so feminine.

Wrapables is based in California and was started by a group of entrepreneurs with e-commerce and distribution experience. Their goal is to provide stylish, modern and affordable home decor and accessories. Check it out sometime - you'll get hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment