Friday, September 28, 2007

Celeb Style

My current favorite celeb style is Mandy Moore. I think it’s because she doesn’t appear to be fake at all, she’s real and most of all – she’s not super skinny. She’s totally open about not being a size 2 and loves having a womanly body, curves and all. I’m glad she never pursued the whole bubblegum pop career – her songs were so cheesy back then (I use to watch TRL everyday). Now, she’s evolved – and I think women admire her for admitting that she’s gain some weight and then not going on a crazy diet to lose it all when her pictures were posted everywhere. She had a guest spot on the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother, and I noticed for the first time that she’s a tall girl. She towered over the guys on the show. And she looked great – like a real woman! I love her outfits – chunky scarves and sweaters, and a lot of dresses.





Her closet staples are cute dresses and chic heels. My attempt to copy her look:

Isaac Mizrahi merino wool turtleneck dress - Target.com
London Times printed v-neck dress - Macys.com

Xhilaration Kimono dress - Target.com

Studio M printed matt jersey dress - Macys.com

Guess pumps



Guess peep-toes


Max Studio



Lela Rose for Payless



Steven by Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment