Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall Fashion

Its Fashion Week in NY where all the top designers debut their Spring 2008 collections. Ahh the frenzy for Spring of next year. But as the weather turns crisp and cool, and the day gets shorter, I am thinking: what am I going to wear for fall? I needed a reminder. I immediately looked on the website Net-A-Porter.com where they listed out the designers and you could shop their Fall 2007 collection. That’s when I remembered how much I love 3.1 Phillip Lim. I love the simple shapes and designs that are yet oh so feminine. Fall is going to be so much fun!


Diane Von Furstenberg chiffon dress


Diane Von Furstenberg crochet knit cardigan
Lela Rose matelasse box jacket

Milly A-line dress


Hanni L jacket
TIBI chevron jacket
3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2007
3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2007
3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2007

3.1 Phillip Lim military coat
3.1 Phillip Lim ruffle back top

3.1 Phillip Lim paperbag waist skirt



3.1 Phillip Lim cocoon cocktail dress

3.1 Phillip Lim copper pleated dress

3.1 Phillip Lim tulip skirt

3.1 Phillip Lim knot tie tee

No comments:

Post a Comment